Saturday, December 8, 2012

Merry Christmas Banner

So the other day I was at Pebbles in my Pocket and I saw this cute banner that the owner had made... (sorry it got cut off)

I thought it would be fun and easy to make so here's how...

First, take three pieces of brown scrapbook paper and cut them into sixths. So now you have 18 (6in. tall x 4in. wide) rectangles. You only need 15 so discard three of them.

Second, take 15 white doily's (they are 10 cents a piece at Pebbles) and mod podge them onto the rectangles covering some of the top and leaving space on the bottom like this...

While those dry, start cutting out your Merry Christmas letters in red paper. I just used my cricut :)


Then you mod podge the letters onto the doily's like this...

There are only 14 letters so for the 15 one you can do whatever cute design your heart desires! I did a green snowflake.

After all the letters are glued on, snip a little triangle out from the bottom of all the brown rectangles like this...

Then you just punch holes in the top two corners, string 'em, and hang them up!


xoxo court

No comments:

Post a Comment