Saturday, September 29, 2012

We Moved!!!

So we finally left our cute little apartment! My mother-in-law moved to North Ogden and we are going to house-sit while Drew finishes up school. It has been a huge blessing in many ways. We love being able to finally live with Reggie and Rosie and obviously having a ton of space! We love the ward, we got called to teach Sunday School to the 13-14 year olds. We absolutely love them! I start to cry just thinking that we only teach them for a few more months before the classes switch. Living in a big family ward is definitely better than the small college ward we were in before. It's funny because I actually feel more comfortable with the young women in the ward than with the older ladies. I've made church-friends with a few of the girls, we always talk about Pretty Little Liars and Honey Boo-Boo and shopping. They make me feel young even though I'm still only 20 haha. Anyway I thought I would post some pics of our old apartment for those of you who never got to see!

Kitchen/Dining Room




Living Room

Bathroom

Bedroom

It wasn't the most posh apartment but it was our first place and it will always have a special place in my heart. I had so much fun decorating it and making it our own. 

Now we have this huge house and I have just been going crazy trying to decorate it! We are having so much fun! I will post pics as soon as I'm ready I promise! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment