Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happenings in October

October was such a fun month for us! Halloween is my husbands favorite holiday so this year we decided to invite some friends and have a party! It was so much fun! Drew dressed up as a box of soap and I was a loofah.

I bought cute collars for Reggie and Rosie so they could dress up too! Aren't they adorable?!


I took some pics of our house and some Halloween decorations I did, I thought it turned out pretty good! I am just obsessed with decorating! I wish I could do it all day every day! I love it so much!





Of course I had to make a few flag banners ;)

My older sister Jen, her husband Mike, and my two nieces came over for a Sunday dinner too. Jen sent me this picture of my nieces on Halloween. Don't they look so cute? I love them! Lexi was a cupcake and Mylie was Belle.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo, court

PS: Britt came to Sunday dinner too!





1 comment:

  1. Soooo fun!!! I loved all of your decorations. I wish I had that many!! I have two munchkins that use up any sort of decorating reserve fund I may have. Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete