Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fourth of July Crafts

Wow...I haven't blogged in forever. Ok so I love making crafts and I wanted to share some of the things I made for the Fourth of July party that we went to.



These paper accordion flowers were my favorite thing that I made! I made about 25 of them and it took me like 8 hours but it was totally worth it! I watched a YouTube tutorial on how to make the flowers and it was super helpful. I used Snapple jars for the glasses, I had been drinking and saving them since April. I got the cute straws from Party Land!


I kind of have an obsession with flag banners so of course I made one! It looked way cute on the railing!


So I accidentally forget to bring the Star Sticks (see previous post) so I had to make these in a hurry, they are crappy looking but I love my little flag banner on the metal bucket!

No comments:

Post a Comment