Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I finally wrote a new post!

I have been so lazy lately when it comes to updating our blog, I'm sorry! We have had a couple awesome things happen to us this month.


Firstly (is that a word?), Drew got accepted into the BYU Advertising Program!!! He is amazing and we are so happy! He will start in the fall and it's a two year program, followed by an internship, and then a job in New York (that's where I hope it will be haha!) I am so proud of you Drew! :)


Secondly, I got a new job! Thanks to my awesome mom-in-law I will now have a real full-time job with better pay and all the benefits! I start Monday and I am so excited! I am so grateful for the opportunity to have an incredible job that will make my life a lot less stressful. As for my schooling, I will drop out of UVU for the rest of the semester and then in fall I will be going to Provo College (hopefully) and taking night classes for their two year nursing degree. If everything works out like we hope, Drew and I will both have our degrees in two years! We feel really great right now with the direction our lives are going! We are so blessed.


I know Valentine's was a week ago, but I have to brag about how awesome my husband is! Every year I get a themed Valentine's Day. This year the them was from Christina Perri's song "Penguin." This is a really cute love song and you should totally listen to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzTFqKc5hT4 . I woke up to this song playing on the ipod, surrounded by a vase of roses, all my favorite candies,the movie "Mr. Thomas' Penguin" (Drew made his own cover over Mr. Popper's Penguins) and a cute stuffed animal penguin! Then Drew made me yummy breakfast! All throughout the day I kept finding little toy penguins all over. In my purse, my bathroom drawer, etc... It was so cute! We didn't have time to go to a fancy-restaurant for dinner so we just went to my favorite restaurant which is Apollo. Yes, I consider Apollo to be my favorite restaurant. It's not fast-food to all you haters! And then Drew topped it all off with taking me to see The Vow. I had such a fun day and Drew was so cute with all his creativeness penguiness. I love him!


Sorry there aren't any pictures, I swear the camera hates me. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you all have an awesome week!


**I will add this cute pic of a baby penguin I just got off Google. I don't know if it's real or if it's the penguin from Happy Feet... :)




  

No comments:

Post a Comment