Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Drew's Birthday and Another Jazz Game

So last Wednesday was Drew's 24 birthday! He hates his birthday... weird. We went to Tepanaki for dinner with Lisa, Darin and Carson. This is Drew's favorite restaurant and I had never been before! It was so much fun watching the guy cook your food right in front of your face! It was so delicious! After dinner we all went to Laser Assault. We had a blast! I got third place and was MVP for my team! I'm pretty much a pro. I also had 1000 more shots than Drew :) 


Monday night my mom-in-law got us tickets for the Jazz game again! We love these impromptu dates to Salt Lake! The Jazz were playing the Portland Trail Blazers. It was so intense but the Jazz pulled off a win! Yay! And we were on the kissing cam! Double Yay!
See that thug on the right? His name is Gerald Wallace. And he was my victim. My favorite lines to yell were "Go Home Wallace!" and "Not in our house!" These were really just basic jeers but they sure pissed off the trail blazer's fan in front of me! So I yelled them the whole time hehehehehe
*I also yelled one more thing but I would prefer not to share it over my blog :)
Cool shot from our 5th row seats
We LOVE Jazz games!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment