Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jazz Fans

So last, Wednesday (the 11) Drew's Mom got us some awesome tickets to the Jazz vs Lakers game. Like fifth row awesome. I had never been to a Jazz game before (sad, I know) and I seriously got addicted. It was sooooo much fun! I loved every second of it! Here are some pics:
So excited for the game to start!

Stupid Pau and Kobe

Kanter taking a free throw.
Guy behind us, "Pau you're so ugly! You're the ugliest guy in the NBA!" "Hey Pau, nice undershirt!" Hahaha so dumb but funny! I made this one up, "Hey Pau, what's your beard made of? Your mom's chest hair?"

Excuse the bad quality but this is the best picture I could find that we got of Kobe. I hate him. Guy behind us, "Kobe, why'd your wife leave you?" Me, "Hey Kobe how many women are you going to sleep with tonight?" Hahaha I love Jazz games!

We loved the game so much and had so much fun that we got tickets for the Jazz vs Clippers game. Drew was looking forward to seeing Blake Griffin dunk the whole time but the Jazz actually dunked the whole freaking game and Blake didn't even play that much. The jazz wasted!

My cute (cheesy) Jazz necklace to match my cute shirt!

Paul and Blakey Boy

Just the Jazz wasting the Clippers

Kanter dunking like nobody's business.

Jazz games are our new hobby! We love them and hope to go to many more! 


2 comments:

  1. ...babe...Kanter is getting a rebound in that picture...not dunking it...its ok, your're new to this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahaha! Oh, Court. You're possibly the most darling person on the planet. Ü

    ReplyDelete