Sunday, January 8, 2012

Changes

With the new year starting I feel like there are a lot of changes. With new year resolutions and a new semester starting, there's just so much going on. For starters, our biggest goal this year is to get fit and start eating healthier. We've done a fantastic job already! We bought gym passes to Planet Fitness and we go four times a week. Usually Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and then we take the weekend off (just because our weekends are hectic and the gym isn't open at night on those days). We always stay at least an hour but usually longer. We are already feeling way more fit, it's awesome! We have also cut back on our eating out by like 90%. We only eat out on weekends now if we even eat out at all. We bought tons of healthy foods at the grocery store and we love cooking new things at night. We are less tired and have tons more energy. We are also trying to be in bed by midnight (I have ten minutes) each night because of school.


Speaking of school...ugh. I have a love/hate relationship. I am happy that all my classes are on Tuesday/Thursday so I have three days off but the downside is I am at school from 9-4. Boo. I am taking five classes: Chemistry, Chem Lab, Interior Design, Stress Managment* and Zumba.
*I have stress issues so I am hoping this can help me calm down so  I can stop driving Drew crazy!


Drew turns in his application for the advertising program this month! We are so excited! I know he'll get in, he is so good at what he does. Since Drew has already done all the pre-requisites for the program, he is just taking some generals this semester. He is taking Biology, Social Deviance and Control, Strengthening Family and Marriage and Human Development. With our full-time schedules and work, we have some busy months ahead of us!


This weekend has been pretty chill. Friday night we went and watched my baby sis cheer at a basketball game, orem vs provo. It was super fun! I love watching her cheer and Drew is obsessed with Orem High basketball because they are really good this year. This game was especially fun since it is a rivalry (I went to Orem and Drew went to Provo) but also because two of Drew's friends came to watch it with us since they went to Provo High as well. Saturday Drew worked all day and I had the whole day off. I love when bosses do that to us. Not. I just kind of hung out by myself...and bought some super cute Valentine decorations :) Today we just had a lazy day. I like having lazy Sunday's to prepare for the week ahead. I hope everyone had a good weekend as well! Peace


ps. I haven't had a diet coke since last Sunday! I am completely unhooked since I started working out and eating healthier. I am so proud! But I did start a new addiction...orange slushies from sonic. Soooooo good! Too bad they aren't as cheap as Diet Coke. Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment