Monday, December 26, 2011

Five Foods

1- McDonald's Diet Coke. Duh.

2- French Toast. This is my favorite food ever!

3- Pasta. I pretty much love any kind. My favorite is with pesto sauce. Mmmmmmmm.

4- Worms n' Dirt Caramel Apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. This is my weakness. It should be a sin to eat these as much as I do. But I can't help it since I work right next to this place and I get a 10% discount...

5- Colby-Jack Cheese. I love this stuff! I can just eat it plain, it's so yummy! It grosses Drew out so when he is around I am only allowed to eat it if I make grilled cheese or quesadillas. Actually I am allowed to eat it whenever the h I want, so I don't know why I just said that other part. Probably because I only eat it when I do make food that uses it so Drew doesn't give me dirty/grossed-out looks.

p.s. I'm such a healthy eater if you can't tell.




1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha! Ü I love you, Court! Your blog makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete