Tuesday, December 20, 2011

7 Wants


1- A Pomeranian. I have always wanted one of these cute dogs! I just love small fluffy things! Drew thinks they're ugly but he promised I could have one in the future. I am super excited.


2- A White (or White-Pearl) Acura TSX. This is my dream car! I promised myself that as soon as I graduate school and start working, this will be my gift to myself. 


3- A cute old house. Old houses just have so much more character! I would love to have a cute old house and keep all the old hardwood floors and structures and stuff, but I would get updated appliances and everything so it was modernized inside.


4- Have you seen this new machine? Greatest invention ever! Drew and I want one so bad! It would go perfect in our future kitchen!


5- A F'REAL Machine. All you do is put your  pre-made milkshake or smoothie in and it mixes it for you! It makes the best shakes ever! Drew and I go to the Walkers on state street by the orem/provo hill to get our f'reals. They are so good!



6- A sewing machine. I took a few sewing classes in high school and I loved it so much! I have all these cute sewing projects that I want to do, all I need is a sewing machine!


7- I want to be able to forgive all the people who have hurt me in my life. I feel like I have always had to be the better person and just forget some things that people have done to me. But this year I got so fed up with it. There are a few people who owe me apologies in my life and I know I will never get them. I will never get an apology from my mom for all the things she's done to me and I will never get an apology from certain people who decided to ruin my wedding day. I know that my grudges are just hurting me but it just sucks that they "got away with it." I have a long forgiving process ahead of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment